Cambridge is our global headquarters and houses both scientific, corporate and support staff. Abzena is based at the Babraham Research Campus around 3 miles (5 km) outside Cambridge. The Campus is home to some of the world’s most innovative biotechnology companies. Abzena conducts its immunology, protein engineering, bioassay, bioanalytical, cell line development and half of its bioconjugation activities in Cambridge. It is also home to our commercial, finance and investor relations teams.
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego is home to our manufacturing plant which can produce biopharmaceuticals at up-to 15,000 L scale for Phase I and II clinical trials. Process development, batch analysis, QC release, fill finish and regulatory assistance are all provided in San Diego.
Abzena’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities located in San Diego, California, US provides world-class process development, cGMP manufacturing utilising disposable technology for cost effective production and analytical services.
The site is licensed and inspected by the California Department of Public Health Food and Drug Branch and registered with the US FDA.
- Common equipment platforms from bench to production scale to ensure rapid low risk technology transfer
- Dedicated process development suites
- Segregated rooms to meet cGMP process flows
- Large, flexible cGMP suites with capacity for up to 1000 L (15,000L perfusion)
- Validated independent monitoring system for key equipment with 24 hour call out
Bristol, PA, USA
Further details are available on request and Abzena welcomes client tours.