Bioconjugation Process Development and Scale-up
Abzena carries out its bioconjugation process development and scale-up at its dedicated chemistry facility in Bristol, PA, USA. An experienced team of process, analytical and manufacturing chemists carry out the manufacturing in an upgraded facility with well-established controls (engineering, administrative, and PPE controls) for handling cytotoxic materials.
Abzena experience includes:
- Route design and optimisation
- Process optimisation, process impurities and analytical development
- Worldwide sourcing and QC for best quality and cost
- Non-GMP batches for GLP toxicology studies
- Analytical method development for cGMP manufacture
- Preparation of batch records and flow charts
- Tech transfer for cGMP manufacture
- Scale: 50–100 g based on process
20-L jacketed glass reactors
20-L rotary evaporator
Working with Abzena
Abzena’s bioconjugation services are tailored for each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded. Experienced project teams are assigned to each study focusing on progressing projects through to results in the minimum amount of time. Our clients widely regard us as professional and attentive partners who deliver quality results.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.