Cambridge, UK, 16 May 2017 – Abzena plc (AIM: ABZA, ‘Abzena’ or the ‘Group’), a life sciences group providing services and technologies enabling the development and manufacture of biopharmaceutical products, will publish its full year results for the year to 31 March 2017 on Tuesday, 13 June 2017.
A presentation for analysts will be held at 09:30am on 13 June 2017 at the offices of Instinctif Partners (65 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7NQ).
John Burt, Chief Executive Officer Julian Smith, Chief Financial Officer
|+44 1223 903498|
|Numis (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
Clare Terlouw / James Black / Paul Gillam
|+44 20 7260 1000|
|N+1 Singer (Joint Broker)
Aubrey Powell / Liz Yong
|+44 20 7496 3000|
Melanie Toyne Sewell / Alex Shaw / Deborah Bell
|+44 20 7457 2020|
Abzena (AIM: ABZA) provides proprietary technologies and complementary services to enable the development and manufacture of biopharmaceutical products.
The term ‘Abzena Inside’ is used by Abzena to describe products that have been created using its proprietary technologies and are being developed by its partners, and include Composite Human Antibodies™ and ThioBridge™ Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs). Abzena has the potential to earn future licence fees, milestone payments and/or royalties on ‘Abzena Inside’ products.
Abzena offers the following services and technologies across its principal sites in Cambridge (UK), San Diego, California (USA) and Bristol, Pennsylvania (USA):
- Immunology research studies, including immunogenicity assessment of candidate biopharmaceutical products;
- Protein engineering to create humanized antibodies and deimmunised therapeutic proteins;
- Cell line development for the manufacture of recombinant proteins and antibodies;
- Contract process development and GMP manufacture of biopharmaceuticals, including monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins for preclinical and clinical studies;
- Contract synthetic chemistry and bioconjugation research services, focused on antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs);
- Proprietary site-specific conjugation technologies and novel payloads for ADC development; and
- GMP manufacturer of ADC linkers, payloads & combined linker-payloads.
For more information, please see www.abzena.com