Peptide Bioassays and Bioanalytics
Abzena’s laboratories are equipped with an array of state of the art analytical and preparative UPLC and LC instruments. In conjunction with our multiple LC-MS capabilities (TOFs, Q-TOFs, Orbitrap-MS and MALDI-MS), 500-MHz and 300-MHz NMR spectrometers, this gives us the capability to offer our customers a very comprehensive analytical service. Method development can also be undertaken for early research purpose and according to ICH guidelines.
As a minimum for every peptide Abzena will provide:
- Peptide name and sequence
- Molecular formula
- Theoretical molecular mass
- Molecular mass, obtained by mass spectrometry
- Purity, determined by HPLC
Abzena can also undertake:
- Analytical and preparatory UPLC and LC
- LC-MS and LC-MS/MS
- GC-MS (headspace analysis)
- All types of chromatography (Size-exclusion/gel-filtration chromatography SEC, reversed phase RP, hydrophobic interaction chromatography HIC, Hydrophobic interaction liquid chromatography HILIC, Ion exchange chromatography IEX, chiral separations)
- Stability studies at variable temperature and humidity (ICH guidelines and custom design)
- Karl-Fischer titration
- Optical rotation
- ATR FT-IR analysis
- Molecular structure elucidation by NMR, including Protein NMR
- 1D-NMR analysis (300 MHz, 500 MHz, 1H,13C, 31P, 19F, multidimensional)
- 2-D NMR analysis (gCOSY, ROESY, TOCSY, gHMQC, multiplicity-edited HSQC, CH-only HSQC, gHSQCAD-TOCSY, gHMBCAD)
Working with Abzena
Abzena’s peptide services are tailored for each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded. Experienced project teams are assigned to each study focusing on progressing projects through to results in the minimum amount of time. Our clients widely regard us as professional and attentive partners who deliver quality results.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.