Abzena’s laboratories are equipped with an array of analytical and preparative HPLC instruments. In conjunction with our multiple LC/MS, Q-Tof LC/MS and MALDI-ToF mass spectrometers and 500-MHz and 300-MHz NMR spectrometers, this gives us the capability to offer our customers a very comprehensive analytical service.
Currently we can undertake:
- Analytical and preparatory HPLC method development
- 1D-NMR analysis (300 MHz, 500 MHz, 1H,13C, 31P, 19F, multidimensional)
- 2-D NMR analysis (gCOSY, ROESY, TOCSY, gHMQC, multiplicity-edited HSQC, CH-only HSQC, gHSQCAD-TOCSY, gHMBCAD)
- Molecular structure elucidation by NMR
- Size-exclusion/gel-filtration chromatography
- LC-MS analysis
- GC-MS with headspace for residual solvent analysis
- Chiral separations (analytical method development and preparative separation)
- Stability studies at variable temperature and humidity (ICH guidelines and custom design)
- Optical rotation
- Purity determinations by HPLC (identification and characterisation of impurities)
- Ion-exchange chromatography
- Protein NMR
- Karl-Fischer titration
- ATR FT-IR analysis
Working with Abzena
Abzena’s bioconjugation services are tailored for each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded. Experienced project teams are assigned to each study focusing on progressing projects through to results in the minimum amount of time. Our clients widely regard us as professional and attentive partners who deliver quality results.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.