- Research Services
- Antibody Discovery
- Antibody and Protein Engineering
- Cell Line Development
- Development & Manufacturing
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
Cytotoxic Payloads for ADCs
Abzena has an inventory of highly potent cytotoxic payloads with different mechanisms of action available for use in the development of ADCs to treat cancer. We can create a range of ADCs with different payloads for screening by us, or our customers, or provide payload-linker reagents to companies undertaking their own conjugation.
Abzena can also design and synthesize potent cytotoxic compounds and payloads with linkers.
Available cytotoxic drugs include:
- Auristatins (MMAE, MMAF, PE, Dolastatin-10)
- Maytansines (DM-1, DM-4, >10 derivatives)
- Epothilone B
- Tubulysins (IM-2, B)
- PBD dimers
- Oligomycin C
- Topotecan and desmethyl-Topotecan
- Bleomycin A2
- Calicheamicin g-1
- DNA Transcription Inhibitors – Dactinomycin
- Akt inhibitor – Ipatasertib (GDC-0068)
- DNA cross-linker – Mitomycin C
- Dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) inhibitor – Methotrexate
Working with Abzena
Our services are tailored for each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded. Experienced project teams are assigned to each study focusing on progressing projects through to results in the minimum amount of time. Our clients widely regard us as professional and attentive partners who deliver quality results in a timely manner.
For more information or a quote for our bioconjugation and chemistry services and technologies contact us.