Analytical Method Development
Abzena’s laboratories are equipped with an array of state of the art analytical and preparative UPLC and LC instruments. In conjunction with our multiple LC-MS capabilities (TOFs, Q-TOFs, Orbitrap-MS and MALDI-MS), 500-MHz and 300-MHz NMR spectrometers, this gives us the capability to offer our customers a very comprehensive analytical service. Method development can be undertaken for early research purpose and according to ICH guidelines.
Currently we can undertake method development for:
- Analytical and preparatory UPLC and LC
- LC-MS and LC-MS/MS for small and large molecules
- GC-MS (headspace analysis)
- All types of chromatography (Size-exclusion/gel-filtration chromatography SEC, reversed phase RP, hydrophobic interaction chromatography HIC, Hydrophobic interaction liquid chromatography HILIC, Ion exchange chromatography IEX, chiral separations)
- Molecular structure elucidation by NMR, including Protein NMR
- 1D-NMR analysis (300 MHz, 500 MHz, 1H,13C, 31P, 19F, multidimensional)
- 2-D NMR analysis (gCOSY, ROESY, TOCSY, gHMQC, multiplicity-edited HSQC, CH-only HSQC, gHSQCAD-TOCSY, gHMBCAD)
- Stability studies at variable temperature and humidity (ICH guidelines and custom design)
Other available analytics:
- Karl-Fischer titration
- Optical rotation
- ATR FT-IR analysis
Working with Abzena
Abzena’s undertakes bioanalytical studies on behalf of clients as standalone projects or as part of larger development projects. We focus on developing the correct bioassay to help you understand your molecule and will help guide you in the correct choice of study.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.