- Research Services
- Antibody Discovery
- Antibody and Protein Engineering
- Cell Line Development
- Development & Manufacturing
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
This document describes how anyone who is dissatisfied with any aspect of their interaction with Abzena can inform Abzena of their concerns so that the matter can be investigated.
This policy is applies to everyone who interacts with any employee of Abzena or any representative of Abzena.
Abzena strives to provide a high-quality service to all those with whom it interacts. However, if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your interaction with us we would like to hear about it and regard it as an opportunity for us to improve how we work.
The Company makes this Complaints Procedure available on its website so that people outside of the Company know how to make a complaint and those employed by the company know what to do if they receive a complaint. We aim to provide a clear and fair process for dealing with complaints in a timely manner.
It is important that we are informed of a complaint as soon as possible after the event that led to the complaint occurring. You can inform us of your complaint in one of four ways:
- By sending an email to Complaints(at)abzena.com
- By writing to our HR Manager at Abzena, Babraham Research Campus, Babraham, Cambridge CB22 3AT, UK
- By telephoning our HR Manager on +44 1223 903483.
So that we can investigate your complaint and take appropriate action to resolve it and learn from it, we will require you to provide the following information to us:
- Your name, email or postal address, and telephone number
- The organisation for which you work and your position in this organisation if your complaint is related to a business interaction with Abzena
- The facts relating to your complaint and the circumstances that led to you being dissatisfied
- The person or people involved in the event that led to the complaint
- The date(s) on which the situation that led to your complaint occurred.
Please also provide any other information that you think would help us investigate your compliant.