- Research Services
- Antibody Discovery
- Antibody and Protein Engineering
- Cell Line Development
- Development & Manufacturing
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
BioNMR is a field of structural biology in which NMR spectroscopy is used to obtain information about the structure of peptides, proteins, and their complexes.
NMR is a gold standard technique for verifying binding of hits and mapping their binding locations. If you wish to screen against multiple protein targets, this can be done simultaneously for rapid analysis.
Abzena can undertake:
- Screening-hit validation – assessment of binding behaviour; footprint of binding site
- Primary screening to discover hits – from conventional libraries to fragments
- 3D structures of proteins, protein-ligand complexes, peptides, macrocycles
- Assessment of protein physical and folding status for checking batches, new constructs, or modified forms
- Application of advanced NMR methods on small molecules – identification of primary structure or stereochemistry
- Consulting – advice on protein-protein interaction targets in drug discovery, fragment screening, screening library design, and peptide design
3D structure analysis
NMR is the only method that produces detailed structural information on proteins in their natural solution state.
NMR can determine structures of:
- Protein-ligand complexes
NMR structures of peptides allow pharmacophore models to be derived for virtual screening to find non-peptidic analogs.
Abzena has two 500 MHz NMR spectrometers and a 300 MHz NMR spectrometer.
Working with Abzena
Our services are tailored for each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded. Experienced project teams are assigned to each study focusing on progressing projects through to results in the minimum amount of time. Our clients widely regard us as professional and attentive partners who deliver quality results in a timely manner.
For more information or a quote for our bioconjugation and chemistry services and technologies contact us.