- Research Services
- Antibody Discovery
- Antibody and Protein Engineering
- Cell Line Development
- Development & Manufacturing
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
Abzena is a life sciences group with its headquarters in the UK and two sites in the US. Abzena offers a range of complementary services and technologies for the selection, development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals, products based on antibodies or other proteins.
Working with companies and academic groups all over the world, including most of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies, Abzena supports the development and manufacture of better treatments for patients. Eleven antibodies which have been created using Abzena’s technologies (ABZENA inside products) are currently being progressed through clinical development by our licensees. More information on our ABZENA inside products is available here.
Abzena was created through the incorporation of Antitope, PacificGMP, PolyTherics, The Chemistry Research Solution (TCRS) and Warwick Effect Polymers, all of which now trade as Abzena. More on our history here.
Abzena’s range of services and technologies include:
- Antibody discovery and candidate screening
- Immunology and immunogenicity assessment
- Antibody and protein engineering to reduce immunogenicity
- Bioconjugation to produce antibody drug conjugates and optimise pharmacokinetics
- Custom synthesis of cytotoxic payloads, reagents and other small molecules
- Manufacture of payload linkers and antibody drug conjugates
- Development of manufacturing cell lines and process development
- Manufacture of biopharmaceuticals for Phase I and II clinical studies
Babraham Research Campus, Babraham
Cambridge CB22 3AT
+44 1223 903 498
360 George Patterson Blvd.
Bristol PA 19007
8810 Rehco Road
San Diego CA 92121